Friday, September 25, 2009

A Memory:

As I was laying down for a nap the other day I had a random memory of my sweet husband. It was shortly after we had been married and there was a blood drive at the school. We decided to both donate blood, but because I didn't have enough iron, I couldn't. (which I was okay with because the first time I ever donated blood I passed out and threw up... so I was kinda nervous to do it anyway) I was standing next to Justin as they were taking his and I asked if the needle hurt after they put it in. He said "Yeah, it felt like this:" and reached over and pinched my arm. After he pinched me for some reason I started crying and walked away. After regaining composer I came back. I told him I was sorry and that it really didn't hurt and I don't know why I started crying about it... I was just being emotional. But he was so sweet to me and he said, "No, you had every reason to cry. I am your husband and I should NEVER hurt you intentionally. I am sorry. I don't ever want to hurt you!"
It was so simple... but it meant a lot to me. I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment