Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Mom's Life

Why can't you ever be sick when you are a mom?!? Today I woke up with a MASSIVE headache (I just recently diagnosed myself (thanks to google) with migraines...I'll probably post a post about that later). Justin was out running 8 miles this morning and so I of course had to get up when Jackson woke at 7:30. I got him ready for the day, turned on some sat. morning cartoons, and got breakfast ready in the dark (the lights were killing me) because the night before Justin requested a good breakfast when he got home from his long run. I then went and layed back in bed. Luckily Justin got home soon after and was willing to let me try to catch some more zzz's and get rid of the ache. It worked for a little while. Soon all I heard was "Mommy!!! Mommy!!! *whine whine whine* Mommy!! *bang at the door* Mommy! Mommy!!" It wasn't like Justin wasn't trying his best to keep him quite and entertained; he just wanted Mommy. Mommy wanted peace and quiet. NOT a good combo. Finally after enough whining I just succumbed to the fact that you just can't be sick when you are a mom... even if Daddy is home!

(It was kinda cute though when I came out of the room Jackson ran over to me and kept saying, "Mommy-Better.")

No comments:

Post a Comment